1) Click "Download Now" and save the files to your downloads folder. Unzip the folder in your downloads folder by double clicking it.
2) Launch iTunes from the dock at the bottom of the screen.
3) Click "File" in the top left-hand corner then from the dropdown click "Add to Library".
4) Find the "Culture of the Few Audiobook" Folder and then click open OR hold SHIFT and click all files inside the "Culture of the Few Audiobook" folder. Then chose open.
5) Go to your music library and find the Culture of the Few Audiobook under "Recently Added".
6) Plug your smartphone into your Mac. Your Device Should Sync Automatically. If it does not continue below.
7) Right-click the Audiobook Album. Choose "Add to Device" from the drop down menu. Then chose your smartphone's name. Give iTunes a minute or two to sync your files.
8) Close and re-open the music app on your phone. The Audiobook should now appear in your music albums.